Things to Remember for an Arrangement Conference
When the loss of a loved one occurs, there are many emotions and events that come together at a very difficult time. In order to better serve you and your family, we have created a listing of things to remember to ease the arrangement process and to honour your loved one’s memory and celebrate their life.
We recommend that you bring the following information with you to the funeral home at the time of your appointment:
1. Clothing, including undergarments. We have a selection of clothing available that may be purchased, if desired.
2. Eyeglasses and jewelery. These items may remain with your loved one or be removed and returned after the service.
3. One recent photograph for cosmetic purposes
4. Veteran’s discharge papers
5. Social Insurance number
6. Life insurance policies
7. List of six to eight pallbearers, if applicable
8. A collection of valued photographs to illustrate your loved one’s life through an Everlasting Memorial® Internet archive and a multimedia scrapbook of family memories
To facilitate death certificate requirements and placement of the newspaper notice / obituary, please provide the following information:
We are available to assist you with details including:
Our staff will also assist you in filing for:
Our sincere commitment is to make things a little easier for you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything special we can assist you with during this difficult time.