History of Trull Funeral Home & Cremation Centre
It all started in 1912 when the Trull Family sold their farm near Bowmanville and open up their first funeral home, Trull Burial Company, at 742 Broadview Ave. in the east end of Toronto. In 1918 the business out grew the storefront and Trull built is first complete funeral home at 172 Danforth Ave. In 1931 the funeral home moved for the last time 1111 Danforth Ave. In 1938 the second Trull Funeral Home opened at 2704 Yonge Street and is still in operation to this day. In 1987 the Trull Family sold the business to the Lowen Group and in 2007 it was purchased by an affiliate of Service Corporation International.
Today, we are proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. Dignity Memorial providers offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. As North America’s premier provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction.